Police Force 9,200,000 Volt Black Tactical Flashlight Stun Gun
The Police Force 9,200,000 Black Tactical Stun Flashlight may be one of the best compact tactical Stun Flashlights available. At just 6.5” long, the unit provides powerful protection in a compact unit that is normally found in units twice its size. Expertly engineered to meet the rigorous demands of police, military, and security professionals worldwide while helping civilians protect themselves in whatever dangerous situations they might encounter, the Police Force 9,200,000 Tactical Stun Flashlight is made of military grade aluminum alloy to protect the unit from damage and is equipped with Triple Stun Technology that features three separate points of contract on the metal probes, compared to the usual one or two points of contact. As a result, the unit creates louder and bright electrical show of force that will make an attacker think twice. A well-built unit with a shocking amount of power, this unit comes with a lifetime warranty and also features:
- Bright Flashlight- The LED flashlight is convenient, powerful, and includes three light modes (100%, 50%, and Strobe) to meet whatever the situation requires. The LED has a life of up to 100,000 hours.
- Built-in safety measures: To prevent accidental discharge, three levels of safety have been built in. The power switch on bottom must be set to on, the function switch must be set to stun, and the stun activation button must be pressed stun will operate. The disable pin prevents an attacker from taking this stun gun away and using it on you.
- Etched ribbed handle ensures a firm grip when needed most.
- Easy Carry Holster and Wrist Strap: A heavy duty holster with belt loop and wrist strap is included for easy carrying.
- Rechargeable: The recharging cord plugs into standard wall outlets for easy charging and saves money compared to other units that require high priced replacement batteries.
Note: Actual Voltage output is difficult to measure and verify, but this unit compares to other brands that claim to be 9,200,000 or more volts.